This unit contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Language for 2nd grade students. These sheets are designed to provide students with an independent practice of the 1st Grade ELA Common Core Standards to act as a review for the first month of school.
Each page in this packet contains one day of Daily Language, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. Some of the topics covered include:
- upper- & lowercase letters
- common, proper & possessive nouns
- singular & plural nouns
- past, present & future tense
- writing sentences with proper structure (capitalization, & end punctuation)
- root words
- sorting words into categories
- long & short vowel sounds
- initial, medial vowel & final sounds
- digraphs & blends
- sight words
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language Second Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language Second Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2014