This unit contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Language for 3rd grade students. These sheets are designed to provide students with an independent practice of the 2nd Grade ELA Common Core Standards to act as a review for the first month of school.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Language, with four questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. Some of the topics covered include:
- identifying nouns, verbs & adjectives
- identifying possessive nouns
- identifying collective nouns
- forming irregular plural nouns
- identifying simple past and present tense
- forming past tense of irregular verbs
- prefixes & suffixes
- forming contractions
- identifying long and short vowel sounds
- identifying correct sentence structure
- reading irregularly spelled words
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
If you're looking for something similar, but with math, I have Daily Math packets available HERE
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language Third Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language Third Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015