Just in time for Autumn and perfect for morning work, this unit contains 40 days of Fall Daily Language for first grade students. These sheets are designed to begin the transition from the Kindergarten ELA Common Core Standards to the First Grade Standards.
Each page in this packet contains one day of Daily Language, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. Some of the topics covered include:
- printing upper & lowercase letters
- recognizing upper & lowercase letters
- initial, medial vowel, and final sounds
- common nouns
- initial, medial vowel and final sounds
- rhyming words
- recognizing and reading sight words
- recognizing and reading color words
- recognizing and reading number words to ten
- recognizing sentence features
- end punctuation
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2014