Happy Autumn! This fall-themed pack contains 40 days of Fall Daily Language
for 3rd grade students
. These sheets are designed to begin the transition from the 2nd Grade ELA Common Core Standards to the 3rd grade standards.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Language, with four questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards
, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
Some of the specific topics
- identifying verbs
- identifying common & proper nouns
- forming irregular plural nouns
- identifying simple past and present tense
- forming past tense of irregular verbs
- choosing correct articles (a or an)
- prefixes, suffixes & base words
- forming contractions
- identifying long and short vowel sounds
- identifying correct sentence structure
- reading irregularly spelled words
These pages can be provided to students for morning work
, placed in a literacy center
for independent work, or given as homework
to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
If you're looking for something similar, but with math, I have Daily Math
packets available HERE
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language Third Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language Third Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015