Happy Spring! Welcome the warmer weather with this Spring Daily Language packet for first grade students. Containing 40 days of printable review pages, these sheets are designed to provide students with independent practice of the First Grade ELA Common Core Standards.
Each page in this packet contains one day of Daily Language, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. Some of the topics covered include:
- printing upper- & lowercase letters
- recognizing upper- & lowercase letters
- past, present & future verbs
- final -e and common vowel teams for long vowel sounds
- short vowel sounds
- recognizing and reading sight words
- identifying nouns, verbs & adjectives
- identifying vowels & consonants
- prefixes, suffixes & root words
- writing compound sentences
- using determiners
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015