It's the end of the school year, perfect time to review! This pack contains 20 days of an End of Year Daily Language Review
for 3rd grade students
. These sheets are designed to provide students with independent practice of the 3rd Grade ELA Common Core Standards.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Language, with four questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards
, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
Some of the specific topics
- identifying parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, & adverbs
- forming past tense of irregular verbs
- identifying possessives
- identifying types of sentences
- expanding sentences
- capitalizing book titles & newspapers
- using & identifying coordinating & subordinating conjunctions
- prefixes, suffixes & base words
- identifying the meaning of prefixes & suffixes
- decoding multi-syllable words
- reading irregularly spelled words
- using commas in addresses
- using quotation marks in dialogue
- figurative language: similes
- dictionary skills
These pages can be provided to students for morning work
, placed in a literacy center
for independent work, or given as homework
to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
If you're looking for something similar, but with math, I have Daily Math
packets available HERE
**This pack is also available in my Third Grade Daily Language Bundle
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015