Looking for some new morning work? This unit contains all 6 of my Daily Language packs for first grade students for a total of 160 days of language and reading review as well as 40 days of summer take-home practice. Used throughout the school year, these sheets are designed to spiral in difficulty, beginning with a review of Kindergarten Language and Reading Common Core Standards in the Back to School pack and ending with a review of First Grade Language and Reading Common Core Standards in the Summer Take-Home Booklet.
Some of the specific topics covered in this bundle include:
- consonant & short vowel sounds
- spelling simple CVC words
- initial, medial vowel and final sounds
- rhyming words
- recognizing sentence features
- end punctuation
- recognizing and reading sight words
- recognizing and reading color words
- recognizing and reading number words to ten
- printing upper- & lowercase letters
- recognizing upper- & lowercase letters
- past, present & future verbs
- final -e and common vowel teams for long vowel sounds
- identifying nouns, verbs & adjectives
- identifying vowels & consonants
- prefixes, suffixes & root words
- writing compound sentences
- using determiners
. . . and more!
Each page in the first 5 packets contains one day of Daily Language, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. In the Summer Take-Home Booklet, each page contains two days of daily language, with one to two questions provided for each day.
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
** Please note that the Back to School and Year End Review packs each contain 20 days of Daily Language, while the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer packs all contain 40 days**
If you are interested in single packs, please check out the links below:
Daily Language 1 (Back to School) First Grade
Daily Language 2 (Fall) First Grade
Daily Language 3 (Winter) First Grade
Daily Language 4 (Spring) First Grade
Daily Language 5 (End of Year Review) First Grade
Daily Language Summer Take-Home Booklet First Grade
**I also have a matching Daily Math packet available for firsties, available HERE
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015