This is a set of the weeks 11 through 15 of Daily Language Review Tests for Grade 3. Each test is a one page worksheet compiled of mirrored questions from the daily practice each week onto a test of an average of 20 questions. This is best if used with the Evan-Moor daily practice Monday-Thursday. Because the test questions mirror the weeks practice it shows if the student is grasping the concepts and skills taught throughout the week. Attached in the following zip file are 11 pages total:
1. Cover page with test format information
2. Test 11 worksheet and answer key
3. Test 12 worksheet and key
4. Test 13 worksheet and key
5. Test 14 worksheet and key
6. Test 15 worksheet and key
I use these tests on Fridays in place of the Friday practice in the Evan-Moor booklet.