Looking for something to keep your students' language skills sharp over the summer? Try this take-home practice booklet of Daily Language for third grade students. This pack contains 40 days of summer Daily Language Review
for 3rd grade students
. These sheets are designed to provide students with independent practice of the 3rd Grade ELA Common Core Standards.
Each day in this booklet contains four questions and covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
Some of the specific topics
- identifying parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, & adverbs
- forming past tense of irregular verbs
- identifying possessives
- identifying types of sentences
- expanding sentences
- capitalizing titles of books, movies & newspapers
- using & identifying coordinating & subordinating conjunctions
- prefixes, suffixes & base words
- identifying the meaning of prefixes & suffixes
- decoding multi-syllable words
- reading irregularly spelled words
- using commas in addresses
- using quotation marks in dialogue
- dictionary skills
- identifying long & short vowels
Send this booklet home with students to keep their language skills sharp over the Summer Break!
**Answer Key included**
If you're looking for something similar, but with math, I have Daily Math
packets available HERE
**This pack is also available in my Third Grade Daily Language Bundle
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015