Looking for some new morning work? This unit contains all 6
of my Daily Language
packs for third grade students
for a total of 200 days of language and reading review!
Used throughout the school year, these sheets are designed to spiral in difficulty, beginning with a review of Second Grade Language and Reading Common Core Standards in the Back to School pack and ending with a review of Third Grade Language and Reading Common Core Standards in the Summer Take-Home Booklet.
Some of the specific topics
covered in this bundle include:
- identifying parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs & adjectives
- identifying common, proper, collective, possessive & abstract nouns
- choosing correct articles (a or an)
- identifying & forming simple past and present tense
- forming past tense of irregular verbs
- forming regular & irregular plural nouns
- prefixes, base words & suffixes
- forming contractions
- forming & identifying possessives
- identifying simple & compound sentences
- identifying types of sentences: declarative, exclamatory, imperative & interrogative
- producing & expanding sentences
- identifying long and short vowel sounds
- identifying correct sentence structure
- figurative language: similes
- spelling patterns
- decoding multi-syllable words
- reading irregularly spelled words
- using commas in addresses
- using commas & quotation marks in dialogue
. . . and more!
Each page in these 6 packets contains two days of Daily Language, with four questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students for morning work
, placed in a literacy center
for independent work, or given as homework
to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
** Please note that the Back to School & End of Year Review packs each contain 20 days of Daily Language, while the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer packs all contain 40 days**
If you are interested in single packs, please check out the links below:
Daily Language 1 (Back to School) Third Grade
Daily Language 2 (Fall) Third Grade
Daily Language 3 (Winter) Third Grade
Daily Language 4 (Spring) Third Grade
Daily Language 5 (End of Year Review) Third Grade
Daily Language Summer Take-Home Booklet Third Grade
**I also have a matching Daily Math bundle available for 3rd grade, found HERE
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015