Also included in
- This daily language and test prep spiral review bundle resource is the perfect low prep bell ringer activity for grades 5-7. Currently includes 8 weeks of standards based warm-up questions (+1 free week).Each weekly packet includes handouts for Monday through Thursday that can be completed for morni$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
Each weekly packet includes handouts for Monday through Thursday that can be completed for morning work, used as exit tickets, assigned for homework, or included at literacy centers. Friday's review page includes 3-5 questions in standardized test format to provide weekly practice to improve retention and success for language sections on end-of-year assessments.
Each daily language product follows the same format:
CCSS (5th, 6th, 7th grades)
Pacing Chart with a skills list
A practice page for each day of the week (Monday-Friday)
- Practice pages are formatted with M/T on the same page and W/Th on the same page.
- Teachers can print and cut in half or leave whole page and give to students as a weekly packet.
- Friday is on its own page and is formatted for easy grading.
2 questions per day for M-Th (intended to be checked and reviewed whole group)
3-5 questions for Friday (can be graded and recorded)
This freebie has questions related to the following language skills:
- pronoun/antecedent agreement
- independent clauses and compound sentences
- capitalization rules
- a/an indefinite article use
- plural v possessive
- verb tense
- end punctuation
- good v well
- any v no (quantifiers)
- how to spell contractions
- identify adjectives
- apostrophes and possessives
- word connotations and shades of meaning
This is a zipped file with 2 secure non-editable PDFs. One PDF is the daily language resource that includes teacher notes, answer keys, and the Google file link. The second PDF is directions for accessing and saving a copy of the Google Slides file.
**Page count includes digital notebook pages.
To view all my weekly daily language products, CLICK HERE.
This product works well in conjunction with my ANALOGIES AND VERBAL REASONING resource!
daily language, spiral review, test prep, grammar and usage