Daily Literacy Morning Work - Set 2 (Sight Words / Beginning Sounds / Reading)
Daily Literacy BUNDLE now available! Buy all the sets and save!
*** Includes US and Australian spelling ***
UPDATED: June 2016
About this book:
This book contains a set of literacy worksheets intended for use with children in Kindergarten (Prep) and Grade 1. The pages in this unit cover a number of literacy skills and concepts, which make them ideal revision worksheets. They can be used for morning work, homework, early-finisher work or however you see fit. They can be used while working with the entire class, in small groups, or one-on-one with individual children.
The skills and concepts addressed in this set are:
1. Identifying missing upper and lower case letters within a sequence
2. Identifying and writing beginning sounds
3. Rhyming with CVC words
4. Reading basic sentences and drawing what is missing to demonstrate comprehension
5. Tracing sight words
6. Vowel identification for each sight word
7. Correct ordering of letters to write sight words and write missing letters
8. Identifying the shape (boxes) of a whole word (sight words)
9. Identifying a sight word in a small word search
Happy Teaching :)
Please download the Preview for a list of the sight words included in this unit and the letters they have been matched with.
This is a pdf. document and contains a total of 30 pages.
If you liked this resource, be sure to check out the other Daily Literacy Sets!
Daily Literacy Set 1
Daily Literacy Set 2
Daily Literacy Set 3
Daily Literacy Set 4
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog