Daily Literacy Morning Work - Set 4 (Sight Words / Long Vowels / Punctuation)
Daily Literacy BUNDLE now available! Buy all the sets and save!
*** Includes US and Australian spelling ***
About this book:
This book contains a set of literacy worksheets intended for use with children in Kindergarten (Prep) and Grade 1.
Directions for use:
The worksheets in this unit cover a number of literacy skills and concepts, which make them ideal revision worksheets. They can be used for morning work, homework, early-finisher work or however you see fit. They can be used while working with the entire class, in small groups, or one-on-one with individual children.
The skills and concepts addressed in this set are:
1. Capitalizing days of the week, months of the year and names of people
2. Identifying long vowel sounds
3. Identifying syllables (1,2, and 3 syllable words)
4. Capitalizing first words and using correct end punctuation
5. Writing CVC words (medial “i”, “o” and “u”)
6. Tracing sight words
7. Vowel identification for each sight word
8. Correct ordering of letters to write sight words and write missing letters
9. Identifying the shape (boxes) of a whole word (sight words)
10. Identifying a sight word in a small word search
Please download the Preview for a list of the sight words included in this unit and the letters they have been matched with.
This is a pdf. document and contains a total of 30 pages.
If you liked this resource, be sure to check out the other Daily Literacy Sets!
Daily Literacy Set 1
Daily Literacy Set 2
Daily Literacy Set 3
Daily Literacy Set 4
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog