Daily Literacy Morning Work - Includes: Sight Words, Beginning Sounds and Reading
*** D'Nealian Manuscript ***
Daily Literacy BUNDLE now available! Buy all the sets and save!
UPDATED: June 2016
Each of the worksheets in this unit cover a number of literacy skills, which make them ideal revision worksheets. They can be used for morning work, homework, early-finisher work, or however you see fit. They can be used while working with the entire class, in small groups, or one-on-one with individual children.
The skills addressed in this set are:
1. Correct letter formation for both upper case and lower case letters
2. Upper case and lower case letter identification
3. Beginning sounds
4. Reading basic words (mostly CVC) and illustrating to demonstrate comprehension
5. Tracing sight words
6. Vowel identification for each sight word
7. Correct ordering of letters to write sight words and write missing letters
8. Identifying the shape (boxes) of a whole word (sight words)
9. Identifying a sight word in a small word search
Please download the Preview for a list of the sight words included in this unit and the letters they have been matched with.
This is a pdf. document and contains a total of 30 pages.
If you liked this resource, be sure to check out the other Daily Literacy Sets!
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog