Also included in
- Get 24 Interactive Life Skills Books to teach and practice crucial life skills with students in an engaging and visually supported way. These adapted books will help your students develop and generalize lifelong skills for use at home and in the community. Interactive books require the student(s)Price $21.00Original Price $31.50Save $10.50
- Easily teach practice, and generalize critical life skills that students need for the rest of their lives. These materials life skills special education activities are DESIGNED for YOUR STUDENTS! They are already leveled, have built-in visual supports, are engaging and hands-on, and support languagePrice $62.56Original Price $97.75Save $35.19
Looking to teach ADL or daily living skills while improving receptive and expressive language and attending skills? Then this set of life skills interactive books is for you!
These interactive books require the student(s) to move the pictures and participate. This active participation improves attending skills while reducing off-task time.
These books are adapted for special education and speech. They will help students develop matching skills, build language (receptive and expressive) and attending skills.
These books have repetitive and predictable text for early readers.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Hands-on learners
- Students who need repeated & varied practice to gain skills
- Students who need visual supports
- Students of any age at the early literacy level
- Students who benefit from presets and social scripts
- 4 Books included
- Digital versions (hosted on Boom Learning) included
- Visual Supports
- Promotes active participation and improved attending
Save money with the ►►Life Skills Interactive Book BUNDLE
4 different interactive books are Included:
► The book, "Washing Your Hands" focuses on when and why you should wash your hands. The book also goes through the general steps of washing your hands. Students match and label pictures.
►The book, "Taking Care Of Our Bodies" focuses on the things we need to do every day to be healthy. Students label and match nouns and verbs while talking about life skills.
► In the book, "Brush Your Teeth", students will work on labeling and sequencing the steps in brushing teeth. Students will match and label pictures.
► The last book, "Getting Dressed", targets the steps involved in getting dressed. Students label and match the pictures.
► Links to access the digital versions of each book on the BOOM Learning℠ website.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kayla says, "My students loved using this resource for our life skills activities. They love it and were engaged. Thank you for an awesome resource. "
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary says, "I absolutely love this teacher's stuff for my kiddos with severe disabilities. She makes such great and engaging adapted social stories that are relevant to all of my students. I will continue to buy from her in the years to come. Thank you for making my job easier!."
Other items you may be interested in:
Connect with me:
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email email@example.com ©Pamela Petralia