This 26 page packet by Love to Learn contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Math for First Grade students. These sheets are aligned with Kindergarten Common Core Standards to act as a review for the first month back to school. Topics covered include:
- Counting to 100.
- Counting objects.
- Comparing numbers between 1 & 10.
- Addition and subtraction within 10 (including word problems).
- Making 10.
- Decomposing numbers 11-19 into tens and ones.
- Comparing lengths of objects.
- Identifying and drawing 2-D shapes and 3-D objects.
Each page in this packet contains one day of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
Thanks for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2013