This 16 page packet by Love to Learn contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Math for Second Grade students. These sheets are aligned with First grade Common Core Standards to act as a review for the first month back to school. Topics covered include:
- Addition and Subtraction within 20.
- Counting to 120.
- Place Value: tens & ones.
- Comparing two 2-digit numbers.
- Addition of 2-digit and 1-digit numbers within 100.
- Addition of 2-digit and multiple of 10 within 100.
- Subtraction of multiples of 10 from multiples of 10 within range of 10-90.
- Comparing lengths of objects.
- Telling time (hour and half-hour).
- Comparing data.
- Attributes of shapes.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Second Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Second Grade Bundle Pack
Thanks for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2013