This unit is the second in my Fourth Grade Daily Math series. This unit contains 40 days of Fall Daily Math for fourth grade students. These sheets are created to begin the transition from the third grade Common Core Standards to the fourth grade common core standards with focus on multi-digit addition and subtraction, multi-digit multiplication, comparison of fractions, place value up to hundred thousands, telling time to the minute, counting money, expanded form of numbers, angles, and symmetry.
Some of the topics covered in this packet include:
- multiplication and division within 100.
- solving word problems involving the four operations.
- rounding numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- addition and subtraction within 1000.
- representing numbers in written and expanded forms.
- comparing and ordering numbers.
- multiplying 1-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10.
- generating number patterns.
- representing fractions on a number line.
- comparing fractions.
- addition and subtraction of fractions.
- telling time to the nearest minute.
- comparing units of measurement.
- answering questions involving picture graphs.
- symmetry of polygons.
- identifying parallel and perpendicular lines.
- identifying acute, right and obtuse angles.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Fourth Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Fourth Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2012