Happy Autumn! This unit is the second in my Third Grade Daily Math series. This unit contains 40 days of Fall Daily Math for third grade students. These sheets are created to begin the transition from the second grade Common Core Standards to the third grade common core standards by the introduction of basic multiplication, division, fractions, area, and perimeter.
Some of the other topics included in this packet are:
- addition and subtraction within 100 to solve word problems.
- fluently adding and subtracting within 20.
- determining whether group of objects are odd or even.
- using addition to find the total number of objects in arrays.
- understanding of place value.
- counting within 1000.
- reading and writing numbers to 1000 using base-10 numerals, number names, and expanded form.
- compare two three-digit numbers.
- telling time to the nearest five minutes.
- solving word problems involving money.
- recognizing and drawing shapes.
- bar graphs.
- partitioning circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Third Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Third Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2012