This unit contains 40 days of Spring Daily Math for second grade students. These sheets are created to provide students with independent practice of the Second Grade Common Core Standards. The topics covered include:
- Single-digit addition & subtraction within 20
- Multi-digit addition and subtraction with & without regrouping
- Place value to 1,000.
- Representing numbers (expanded, written & base-ten numeral forms)
- Skip-counting by 5s, 10s & 100s to 1, 000
- Comparing 3-digit numbers
- Equal groups of objects
- Odd & even numbers
- 2-D shapes & 3-D objects
- Telling time
- Counting money.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Second Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Second Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2013