PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How can you ensure that students are reviewing previously taught math skills without using a lot of precious class time or adding more to your workload? This low-prep resource is a perfect way to easily have students review addition and subtraction of whole numbers! Use it during your number operations unit or save it to use as spiral review throughout the school year!
This resource includes 30 questions covering addition and subtraction of whole numbers (999,999 or less), including estimation. They are written like word problems, with several problems incorporating charts or pictures. They're organized by skill and increase in difficulty as you move through the set.
What Skills Are Covered?
• estimating sums and differences
• single-step addition and subtraction
• multistep addition and subtraction
How Can I Use This?
• use one problem a day as a quick warm-up or exit ticket (you can easily project or print the slides)
• print and solve in math interactive notebooks
• print and use like a set of task cards for a small group/whole class review activity
• pull specific questions to use with students who need extra practice
• 30 colorful slides with one question each
• 30 printer-friendly pages with black-and-white questions (printed multiple questions per page to save paper)
• student recording sheet
• answer key
• suggestions for preparation and use
This resource supports Virginia Math SOL 4.4, but will work in any classroom.
CLICK HERE to see more daily word problem sets!
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more math resources, please click here.