Looking for a way to keep your students' math skills sharp during the summer? This unit contains a take-home practice booklet of Daily Math for fourth grade students. It contains 40 days of math questions that review the fourth grade common core standards and cover the topics of multiplication, division, factors, fractions, decimals to hundredths, place value up to one million, multi-digit addition & subtraction, 2-D shapes, angles and lines.
Some of the specific topics covered in this packet include:
- multiplication and division within 100.
- solving word problems involving the four operations.
- rounding numbers to any place.
- addition and subtraction within 1000.
- representing numbers in written and expanded forms.
- comparing and ordering numbers.
- multi-digit multiplication.
- division with four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors.
- finding factor pairs.
generating number patterns.
- comparing fractions.
- addition and subtraction of fractions.
- addition of mixed numbers with like denominators.
- converting mixed numbers and improper fractions.
- comparing decimals.
- expressing a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator of 100.
- use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
- calculating angle measurements.
Each day of Daily Math contains 5 questions that cover several Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
Send this booklet home with students to keep their math skills sharp over the Summer Break!
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Fourth Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Fourth Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2013