Looking for a way to keep your students' math skills sharp during the summer? This unit contains a take-home practice booklet of Daily Math for third grade students. It contains 40 days of math questions that review the third grade common core standards and cover the topics of multiplication (basic and 2-digt by 1-digit), basic division, fractions, area, perimeter, place value, multi-digit addition & subtraction, measurement, 2-D shapes, time and money.
Specific skills in this packet include the following:
- multiplication and division within 100.
- solving word problems involving the four operations.
- rounding numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- addition and subtraction within 1000.
- multiplying 1-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10.
- understanding equivalent fractions.
- comparing fractions.
- telling time to the nearest minute.
- solving word problems involving masses and volumes.
- answering questions involving picture and bar graphs.
- solving for area and perimeter.
Each day of Daily Math contains 4 or 5 questions that either cover a single topic (for example, time) or several Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
**Answer Keys included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Math Third Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Math: Daily Math Third Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2013