These skills sheets are designed to review math concepts and prepare students for new learning. They can be used as a morning warm-up, an extension activity, homework, or seat work during your language block. These sheets can also be projected and reviewed whole class.
The skills on these sheets include:
* order 4-digit numbers
* read/write number words
* add/subtract 3-digit numbers with regrouping
* compare 4-digit numbers
* draw and name
* word problems
* compare fractions
* write how many thousands, hundreds, tens and ones
* solve problems with mixed operations
* draw and label points on a number line
* show numbers in different ways
There are 20 skill sheets included.
Check out the preview to see the skill pages.