Wanting to incorporate daily math warm-ups and review with a quick problem of the day? These digital and printable 2nd grade math problems are the perfect way for your students to practice key math skills and standards.
- Place value
- Word problems
- And so much more!
Display or assign one problem each day using the digital slides, and students can complete the problem on the corresponding weekly practice sheet!
Don't want to print anything? Students can simply use their math journals or notebooks to solve each day's problem!
- One-page monthly problem of the day sheets: All 25 problems for the month are on this single page!
- Weekly practice sheets: Use one page a week!
- Digital slides for Google and Seesaw: Display these slides at the front of the room or assign them for students to complete each day!
- Math journals
- Morning Work
- Daily Math Warm-Up
- Friday Review
- Small group instruction
- Partner problems
- Malk talks
- Skills overview: Use this chart to see all of the skills included for each month
- 10 months problems: (25 problems per month)
- Weekly practice sheets
- 250 digital slides: Use in Google Slides or Seesaw
- Answer Key
© Simply Creative Teaching 2021