*Sorry this was late! Therefore - FREE From April 10th-12th*
These can be used as part of your scheduled review, as a morning warm-up or as nightly homework – your choice!
This resource contains 27 daily math activities which is more than you’d need in one month but I’ve given a few extras for flexibility purposes.
If you're a U.S. buyer then this packet may work best in 2nd grade and if you're a Canadian buyer it will work best in 3rd grade (I'll be using it with my three's :)
I teach my math program in units and then use a lot of scheduled review - therefore this April pack contains review of the following concepts:
• Patterns (Increasing, Decreasing, Repeating)
• Number Sense
(Place value, Skip-counting, Comparing & Ordering)
• Addition, Subtraction & Estimation
• Multiplication (up to 5X5)
• Division (related to multiplication up to 5X5)
• Measurement (*Canadian content*)