Perfect for morning work or math centers, this daily math resource will have your second graders engaged in reviewing many math skills! It includes 20 pages, designed for the third month of second grade, with all instructions and answer keys included, and each problem is labeled with CCSS for math! You'll love how easy it is to cover the CCSS for Math with this NO PREP resource!
With this resource your students will:
- Solve two step word problems with answers to 100 with regrouping
- Practice addition and subtraction within 20
- Count by 1's, 5's and 10's to find missing numbers
- Identify numbers as odd or even, circle pairs of objects to determine odd / even
- Identify numbers represented as groups of 100s, 10s and 1's
- Work with standard and expanded form of 3 digit numbers
- Add and subtract three 2-digit numbers within 100 with regrouping
- Mentally +10, -10, +100, -100 within 1000
- Measure inches and centimeters, choose appropriate tools to measure
- Measure the same object in inches and centimeters, describe how the answers relate to the size of the unit of measure
- Find whole numbers up to 100 on a number line, find sums and differences within 100 on a number line
- Tell time to the quarter hour
- Count mixed coins with pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters
- Use repeated measurement to create and read line plots
- Answer questions about bar graphs (up to 4 categories)
- Identify and draw shapes
- Divide rectangles and circles into halves, thirds and quarters, understand that equal shares of identical wholes may not have the same shape.
You may also like:
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!