Perfect for morning work or math centers, this daily math resource will have your second graders engaged in reviewing many math skills! It includes 20 pages, designed for the sixth month of second grade, with all instructions and answer keys included, and each problem is labeled with CCSS for math! You'll love how easy it is to cover the CCSS for Math with this NO PREP resource!
With this resource your students will:
- Solve two step word problems with answers to 100 with regrouping
- Count by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's to find missing numbers within 1000
- Use repeated addition to find total units in an array (up to 5x5)
- Compare 3 digit numbers with < = >
- Identify and represent numbers as groups of 100s, 10s and 1's
- Work with standard and expanded form of 3 digit numbers
- Add and subtract four 2-digit numbers within 100 with regrouping
- Add and subtract 2 3-digit numbers within 1000 with regrouping
- Mentally +10, -10, +100, -100 within 1000
- Explain why addition and subtraction strategies work
- Measure inches, centimeters and millimeters and choose appropriate tools to measure
- Measure the same object with different units, describe how the answers relate to the size of the unit of measure
- Estimate length in millimeters, centimeters, inches and feet
- Solve word problems with a symbols for the unknown in the problem
- Find sums and differences within 100 on a number line
- Tell time to 5 minute intervals
- Count money with pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, $1 & $5 bills
- Use repeated measurement to create and read line plots
- Create and read bar graphs (up to 4 categories) and interpret data
- Identify and draw shapes
- Divide rectangles and circles into halves, thirds and quarters, understand that equal shares of identical wholes may not have the same shape.
- Partition rectangles into rows and columns and determine how many smaller units that creates (up to 5 rows x 5 columns)
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "My students enjoyed this daily math resource. The activities and skills varied from day to day, so their interest level was high. The format was very readable for them, too. It was also a nice tool for me to see where they needed extra practice."
You may also like:
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Click here to be notified when new resources are released at 50% off!
Have a great day!