AN ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR of daily sentence correction aligned to the 2nd grade Language CCSS! Five DOL booklets (8 weeks long in length) take your students through 40 weeks of daily sentence correction! A CCSS-alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key, to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
(This bundle is equivalent to buying 4 booklets and getting one FREE!)
Books 1-3: Students correct 2 sentences per day.
Books 4-5: Students correct 2 sentences per day for 3 days/week, correct one friendly letter per week, and complete one language activity per week.
Updated! A full page version is now available in this download! Upon opening the zip file, simply select the original booklet or the file labeled Whole Page.
The booklets can be printed with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 at the top.
Also available is the supplemental Quiz Set BUNDLE aligned to this DOL BUNDLE:
DOL Quiz Set BUNDLE
2nd grade Language CCSS addressed include:
• L.2.1.B Form and use frequently occurring irregular plural nouns (feet, children, teeth, mice, fish)
• L.2.1.C Use reflexive pronouns (myself, ourselves)
• L.2.1.D Form and use the past tense of frequently occurring irregular verbs (sat, hid, told)
• L.2.2.A Capitalize holidays, product names, and geographic names
• L.2.2.B Use commas in greetings and closings of letters
• L.2.2C Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives
• L.2.2.D Generalize learned spelling patterns when writing words
• L.2.4.A Use sentence-level context as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase
• L.2.4.B Determine the meaning of the new word formed when a known prefix is added to the known word (happy/unhappy, tell/retell)
• L.2.4.D Use knowledge of meaning of individual words to predict the meaning of compound words (lighthouse, notebook)
• L.2.5.A Identify real-life connections between words and their use (describe foods that are spicy or juicy)
To assemble: Copy booklet pages and the cover. Stack, cut, and staple! Easy!!
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!
2nd Grade DOL booklets & quizzes