Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This BUNDLE is ideal for those who teach multiple grades, for reading specialists, reading intervention teachers, and for those who need to differentiate within their own classroom!With this BUNDLE, all students you teach or tutor can correct Common Core aligned sentences at the same time, in the sa$52.00$60.00Save $8.00
AN ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR of daily sentence correction aligned to the 4th grade Language Arts CCSS! Five DOL booklets (each 8 weeks long in length) take your students through 40 weeks of daily sentence correction! A Common Core alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
Books 1 & 2: Students correct 3 sentences each day.
Books 3 & 4: Students correct 3 sentences each day for 4 days/week and correct one paragraph per week.
Book 5: Students correct 3 sentence each day for 3 days/week, one paragraph per week, and one CCSS-aligned language activity per week.
Do you want to assign DOL for online learning? A link to the Google Slides is now included in the download. Teachers will be forced to "make a copy" into their Google Drive. From there, teachers can share their copy to their students. Text boxes are already inserted for students.
A full page version is now available in this download! Upon opening the zip file, simply select the original booklet or the file labeled Whole Page.
The booklets can be printed with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 at the top.
To assemble: Copy booklet pages and the cover. Stack, cut, and staple! The student booklets are a half-page in size.
Also available is the supplemental Quiz Set BUNDLE aligned to each week of DOL:
4th grade Language CCSS addressed include:
• L.4.1.B form and use progressive verb tenses
• L.4.1.D order adjectives correctly (small, red bag NOT red, small bag)
• L.4.1.F recognize and correct sentence fragments and run-ons
• L.4.1.G use correct spelling of frequently-confused words (to, too, two)
• L.4.2.A use correct capitalization
• L.4.2.B correctly use commas and quotation marks
• L.4.2.C use commas in compound sentences
• L.4.2.D use correct spelling of grade-appropriate words
• L.4.4.A use context as a clue to the meaning of an unknown word or phrase
• L.4.5.B explain the meaning od common idioms, adages, and proverbs
Friday language activities include:
1) combining 3 sentences into 1
2) replacing common nouns with propers nouns
3) underlining the adjective and verb in a sentence
4) explaining common figures of speech
5) determining past, present, and future
Answer keys included.
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!