This is the 2nd book in my 3rd grade DOL series! This booklet is 8 weeks of daily sentence correction aligned to the 3rd grade Language Arts CCSS. Each day has 3 sentences to correct.
Updated! A full page version is now available in this download! Upon opening the zip file, simply select the original booklet or the file labeled Whole Page.
A CCSS-alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key, to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
This booklet can be printed with the day of the week at the top, or you can choose to print the booklet with Day 41, Day 42 at the top. This is especially useful if you don't do DOL everyday!
To make the booklet, just copy, stack, cut, and staple!
The student booklets are a half-page in size.
Learning targets addressed include:
• L.3.1.D Form and use regular and irregular verbs.
• L.3.1.E Form and use the simple verb tenses.
• L.3.1.F Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement.
• L.3.1.G Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
• L.3.1.H Use coordinating and subordinating conjunctions.
• L.3.1.I Produce simple, compound, and complex sentences.
• L.3.2.A Capitalize appropriate words in titles.
• L.3.2.B Use commas in addresses.
• L.3.2.C Use commas and quotation marks in dialogue.
• L.3.2.D Form and use possessives.
• L.3.2.E Use conventional spelling for high-frequency and other studied words and for adding suffixes to base words.
• L.3.2.F Use spelling patterns and generalizations in writing words.
This quick, daily sentence correction is a powerful way to correct and influence student writing!
Check out the rest of the booklets in the series!
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 3rd Grade - BUNDLE
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 3rd Grade - BOOK 1
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 3rd Grade - BOOK 3
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 3rd Grade - BOOK 4
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 3rd Grade - BOOK 5
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!