This booklet is the 2nd 8 weeks of daily sentence correction aligned to the 4th grade Language CCSS! Each day has 3 sentences to correct. A CCSS-alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key, to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
Updated! A full page version is now available in this download! Upon opening the zip file, simply select the original booklet or the file labeled Whole Page.
This booklet can be printed with the day of the week at the top, or you can choose to print the booklet with Day 41, Day 42 at the top. This is especially useful if you don't do DOL everyday!
To make the booklet, just copy, stack, cut, and staple. The student booklets are a half-page in size.
Also available is the supplemental Quiz Set aligned to DOL Book 2:
DOL Quiz Set 2
4th grade language CCSS addressed include:
• L.4.1.B form and use progressive verb tenses
• L.4.1.D order adjectives correctly (small, red bag NOT red, small bag)
• L.4.1.F recognize and correct sentence fragments and run-ons
• L.4.1.G use correct spelling of frequently-confused words (to, too, two)
• L.4.2.A use correct capitalization
• L.4.2.B correctly use commas and quotation marks
• L.4.2.C use commas in compound sentences
• L.4.2.D use correct spelling of grade-appropriate words
This quick, daily sentence correction is a powerful way to correct and influence student writing!
Check out the rest of the booklets in the series!
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 4th Grade - BUNDLE
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 4th Grade - BOOK 1
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 4th Grade - BOOK 3
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 4th Grade - BOOK 4
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 4th Grade - BOOK 5
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!
4th Grade DOL booklets & quizzes