This booklet is the 3rd 8 weeks of daily sentence correction aligned to the 2nd grade Language CCSS! Each day has 2 sentences to correct. A CCSS-alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key, to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
Updated! A full page version is now available in this download! Upon opening the zip file, simply select the original booklet or the file labeled Whole Page.
This booklet can be printed with the day of the week at the top, or you can choose to print the booklet with Day 81, Day 82 at the top. This is especially useful if you don't do DOL everyday!
To make the booklet, just copy, stack, cut, and staple! The student booklets are a half-page in size.
Also available is the supplemental Quiz Set aligned to DOL Book 3:
DOL Quiz Set 3
Learning targets addressed include:
• L.2.1.B Form and use frequently occurring irregular plural nouns (feet, children, teeth, mice, fish)
• L.2.1.C Use reflexive pronouns (myself, ourselves)
• L.2.1.D Form and use the past tense of frequently occurring irregular verbs (sat, hid, told)
• L.2.2.A Capitalize holidays, product names, and geographic names
• L.2.2C Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives
• L.2.2.D Generalize learned spelling patterns when writing words
This quick, daily sentence correction is a powerful way to correct and influence student writing!
Check out the rest of the booklets in the series!
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BUNDLE
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 1
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 2
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 4
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 5
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!
2nd Grade DOL booklets & quizzes