This booklet is the 5th (and final) 8 weeks of daily sentence correction aligned to the 2nd grade Language CCSS!
Monday – Wednesday (or every 3 days), students correct 2 sentences. On Thursdays (or every 4th day), students complete a short language activity. On Fridays (or every 5th day), students correct a short letter.
A CCSS-alignment guide is included so teachers can track what standards are being addressed each day. Rounding out the unit is an answer key, to make things as simple as possible for the teacher!
This booklet can be printed with the day of the week at the top, or you can choose to print the booklet with Day 81, Day 82 at the top. This is especially useful if you don't do DOL everyday!
To make the booklet, just copy, stack, cut, and staple! The student booklets are a half-page in size.
Also available is the supplemental Quiz Set aligned to DOL Book 5:
DOL Quiz Set 5
2nd grade Language CCSS addressed include:
• L.2.1.B Form and use frequently occurring irregular plural nouns (feet, children, teeth, mice, fish)
• L.2.1.C Use reflexive pronouns (myself, ourselves)
• L.2.1.D Form and use the past tense of frequently occurring irregular verbs (sat, hid, told)
• L.2.2.A Capitalize holidays, product names, and geographic names
• L.2.2.B Use commas in greetings and closings of letters
• L.2.2C Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives
• L.2.2.D Generalize learned spelling patterns when writing words
• L.2.4.A Use sentence-level context as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase
• L.2.4.B Determine the meaning of the new word formed when a known prefix is added to the known word (happy/unhappy, tell/retell)
• L.2.4.D Use knowledge of meaning of individual words to predict the meaning of compound words (lighthouse, notebook)
• L.2.5.A Identify real-life connections between words and their use (describe foods that are spicy or juicy)
Check out the rest of the booklets in the series!
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BUNDLE
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 1
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 2
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 3
Daily Oral Language (DOL): 2nd Grade - BOOK 4
More Quiz Sets and Daily Oral Language booklets for grades 2-5 can be found in my store!