Also included in
- Daily reading passages are a wonderful way to start class! These digital bell ringers are great for back to school! These short reading comprehension passages are great for middle school bellringers or warmups. The passages focus on context clues, central ideas, inferences and theme. These no prep p$20.00$35.00Save $15.00
These reading comprehension passages as a bell ringer for middle school! Each reading passage includes two daily opportunities to use context clues to determine the meaning of words.
Distance Learning Update: This product now comes with a Google Forms option. Each passage has been converted into a separate Google Form.
Each week focuses on a new mystery.
- Week 1: The Lost Colony
- Week 2: D.B. Cooper
- Week 3: The Oak Island Money Pit
- Week 4: The Flannan Isles Lighthouse Mystery
- Week 5: Paris Catacombs
- Week 6: The Mary Celeste
- Week 7: The Bermuda Triangle
- Week 8: The Saddle Ridge Gold
The reading passages also include opportunities to practice making inferences, determining the central idea and more.
Each daily passage has two opportunities to use context clues and then an additional question that focuses on determining the central idea, inferencing or another question that is suitable for that day's passage. The preview file contains Week 1 in its entirety so that you can see the format.
This product contains eight weeks of daily reading passages for a total of 40 passages!
You can find other reading passages here:
Make sure to follow me to be notified when I post new products!