Daily Reading Warm Ups: Passages for Bell Ringers or Daily Quick Reads 3rd GRADE
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This yearlong bundle includes three parts to your daily reading comprehension instruction:PART 1: WHOLE GROUP LESSON (Interactive Read Aloud)TEACH your whole group lesson with powerful Interactive Read Aloud lessons! Each lesson includes a script that goes along with a mentor text. I give you interaPrice $83.47Original Price $119.25Save $35.78
3rd Grade daily reading passages that reinforce reading comprehension through daily quick reads, reading bell ringers, reading warm ups, or ELA morning work! These daily reading comprehension passages are great for independent reading time or reading homework.
You can assign these reading passages digitally or as no prep printables. This bundle contains 36 weeks of differentiated daily reading comprehension practice.
WHAT DO THESE 3RD GRADE DAILY READING WARM UPS LOOK LIKE:
- 36 weeks of 3rd grade daily reading passages (an entire school year)
- Each week begins with instructions on how to use the week’s reading comprehension skill or strategy. The practice lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are all working on the same reading comprehension skill or strategy. Friday is different because it is a “check-in” where the student self-reflects on using the reading comprehension skill or strategy.
- Everything is written for daily reading practice to be completed independently by the student WITHOUT the need for any teacher instruction.
- A spiral review practice is interspersed every four weeks so that your students continually practice prior reading comprehension skills. What this looks like: for three weeks, every daily reading practice is focused on one comprehension skill or strategy, followed by one week of spiral review practice.
THREE DIFFERENTIATED LEVELS
With daily reading passages and questions written to meet three different reading levels, you can easily differentiate for your whole class. The differentiated levels are marked discreetly so that you know the level, but your students do not.
THESE DAILY QUICK READS ARE GREAT FOR:
• Daily reading passages and activities
• Reading warm ups
• Daily quick reads
• Morning work
• Reading bell ringers
• Reading homework
• Test prep
LOOKING FOR DAILY QUICK READS IN ANOTHER GRADE LEVEL?
3rd Grade Daily Reading Warm-Ups
4th Grade Daily Reading Warm-Ups
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
No problem! You can download and print two weeks worth of daily quick reads to try.
3rd Grade Daily Reading Warm-Ups - TWO WEEK SAMPLE
4th Grade Daily Reading Warm-Ups - TWO WEEK SAMPLE
THIS PRODUCT IS STREAMLINED WITH THESE TWO OTHER READING COMPREHENSION PRODUCTS:
The Interactive Read Aloud Bundle includes 101 scripted read aloud lessons that are ready to print-and-go. All you need to do is gather the suggested mentor texts. The Interactive Read Aloud lessons are perfectly aligned to the skills practiced in this daily reading warm-up bundle so your students get repeated exposure to the comprehension skills that are critical in 3rd grade.
The Reading Strategy Group Bundle offers corresponding reading strategy groups to every reading comprehension skill in this product. If you have a group of students who struggled to grasp one of the daily warm-up skills, then you can pull them together to work on it in a small group.
These are amazing additions to your daily reading warm-ups, but certainly not required.