Reinforce reflexive verb use with this simple question and answer prompt card. Interactions are about daily routine at home and the personal care objects that students need to complete each task of their schedule. The interactive prompt card consists of five simple, bilingual questions and open-ended responses (conjugated present tense) that can be used for paired or group work or to view on a document camera or smartboard as a notetaking activity. Page can also be laminated for durability and used as a flashcard for seatwork practice and review.
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic for when you need a quick change of pace.
What is included:
• 5 bilingual questions and open-ended responses formatted for seatwork, the document camera or smartboard (2nd year and above language learners).
• One grayscale page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing
• Bilingual word bank for the images on the card
• Questions and sample responses for accelerated and advanced language learners
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Sample test cards
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again throughout the year.
Essential skill practice:
- Daily routine reflexive verb
- Daily routine personal care objects topic vocabulary and expressions
- Daily routine conjugated reflexive verbs
- Rooms of the house
- Clock hours
The “Daily Routine Topic Simple Question and Response Card” can be used to supplement your current curriculum. If you would like additional support materials for your daily routine activities, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum unit and put valuable time back in your hands.
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Daily Routine Schedule and Images
Daily Routine Integrated Topic Worksheet Practice
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Shopping Images-Integrated Topic Flashcards
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas
Roll The Dice Speaking Game