This resource addresses daily routines and provides the following:
• 18 Mini-Posters (8.5” X 11”) with question prompts to stimulate and generate class discussions about daily routines. Several of the prompts are “Wh” questions beginning with what, why or when. There are also questions asking for students’ opinions.
• Also provided is a Pocket Chart Activity. Word Cards and Picture Cards are used to create questions.
Do you take a shower or a bath?
What is your favorite snack?
When do you brush your teeth?
• Information gathered from the responses to the questions can be used to generate a graph.
• Directions (including diagrams) to create the activity are included.
This resource will support Early Learning Development Standards in the following domains:
Physical Well-Being, Health and Motor Development
Social and Emotional Development
Approaches to Learning
Cognition and General Knowledge
• English Language Arts-answering questions and vocabulary development
The following daily routines are addressed:
• getting dressed
• eating breakfast
• washing face
• brushing teeth,
• flossing teeth
• brushing hair
• making bed
• going to school
• eating snack
• eating breakfast, lunch, dinner
• taking a bath/ shower
• putting on pajamas
Note: Directions (including diagrams) to create the activity are included. This resource does not provide a schedule of daily routines.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!