This packet of Daily Sight Word Practice spans 11 weeks of words.
The breakdown per week is:
Week 1: a, I, the
Week 2: my, like, to
Week 3: you, me, go
Week 4: am, no, we
Week 5: see, can, and
Week 6: on, look, is
Week 7: be, it, what
Week 8: have, of, went
Week 9: come, for, here
Week 10: little, an, so, up
Week 11: they, do, in
Each week has 5 pages with 3 activities each for a total of 15 activities per word set.
- Writing the words
- Identifying sight words in sentences
- Differentiating the words from each other
- ABC order
- Tall, short, tail boxes
- Rainbow writing
- Cut & paste mixed letters
- Pyramid writing
- Identifying words in strings of letters
- Putting the words in the correct sentences
- Filling in the missing letters
- Rewriting sentences that include the words
Covers CCSS RF.K.3c (Read common high-frequency words by sight).
I hope this helps reinforce sight words in your classroom!
Visit my store for more sight word products including bubblegum word games!