Products in this Bundle (21)
showing 1-5 of 21 products
SEL activities can and should be integrated throughout the day. This growing bundle of 35 social emotional learning topics are each broken down into 5 days to cover one topic over the course of a week. This is a simple way to introduce social emotional learning to the whole class, small groups, or individual students.
The Daily SEL activities can be used in person or for distance learning with print and digital formats provided. Cover one SEL topic each week using 10-minute activities over 5 days.
This is a growing bundle. Please read the product description carefully to understand which resources are included and which have not yet been added.
Estimated Final Bundle Value - $85
The price will increase as each set is added.
What Does Each Topic Include?
- 5 Daily two-page printables or digital activities in Google Classroom for each topic.
- Each daily activity includes brief information on the topic followed by a think question and exercise.
- Printables are in color and black & white
- Digital version is available in Google Slides ™
SELF AWARENESS - SET 1 - Available Now
SELF MANAGEMENT - SET 2 - Available Now
- Self Care
- Handling Feelings
- Using Strategies
- Handling Everyday Situations
- Choices Consequences
- Understanding Others
- Social Cues
- Impact and Intentions
- Empathy and Compassion
- Understanding and Celebrating Differences
- Citizenship and Community
RELATIONSHIP SKILLS - SET 4 - Release Date 12/15/2020
- Listening Skills
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Developing and Maintaining Friendships
- Common Problems
RESPONSIBLE DECISION MAKING - SET 5 - Release Date 1/15/2021
- Personal Values
- Unsafe Situations
- Cyber Safety
- Solving Problems
- Making Decisions
- Common School Problems
SEL CHOICE BOARDS - SET 1-5 - Completion Date 1/15/2021
- SEL choice boards provide a fun and engaging way for students to practice learned SEL skills independently.
- Each SEL Choice Board Set will coordinate with the topics in a Daily SEL Set.
Who Should Buy This?
Perfect for classroom teachers, school counselors, and other staff looking for simple and brief SEL activities for distance learning and in-person instruction.