Also included in
- This year long SEL bell ringer (or morning journal) resource helps increase mindfulness, self-regulation, and friendship skills through 30 weeks of thought provoking journal prompts, seamlessly blending ELA reading and writing with social emotional learning and mental health curriculum.Students will$16.50$22.50Save $6.00
This SEL bell ringer (or morning journal) resource helps improve student self-regulation and coping skills through 30 thought provoking journal prompts. Seamlessly blending ELA reading and writing with social emotional learning and mental health curriculum, students will begin to deepen their understanding of their resiliency, and how to strengthen their coping strategies.
Loosely aligned with the CASEL framework for social emotional learning, this research-based resource was created to provide educators and parents with an easy and tangible way to promote self-awareness in their classrooms and homes.
What you get:
- 5 journal prompts on motivation
- 5 journal prompts on goals
- 5 journal prompts on dealing with stress
- 5 journal prompts on problem solving
- 5 journal prompts on resiliency
- 5 journal prompts on having courage
- 5 "Mindset Moments" to reflect on the week's theme
- Open-ended response questions
- Critical thinking prompts
- Easily printed in black and white
- 4 cover pages to choose from
- No prep!
This resource has been created for Grades 3 though 8
You may also be interested in:
For freebies and the latest resources, follow me by clicking here