Also included in
- This year long SEL bell ringer (or morning journal) resource helps increase mindfulness, self-regulation, and friendship skills through 30 weeks of thought provoking journal prompts, seamlessly blending ELA reading and writing with social emotional learning and mental health curriculum.Students will$16.50$22.50Save $6.00
This SEL bell ringer (or morning journal) resource helps improve mindfulness and identity understanding by leading students through 30 thought provoking self awareness journal prompts, seamlessly blending ELA reading and writing with social emotional learning and mental health curriculum.
Students will begin to deepen their understanding of their strengths, and their abilities to be more mindful, grateful, positive, and how to strengthen a growth mindset.
Loosely aligned with the CASEL framework for social emotional learning, this research-based resource was created to provide educators and parents with an easy and tangible way to promote self-awareness in their classrooms and homes.
What you get:
- 5 journal prompts on strengths and abilities
- 5 journal prompts on confidence
- 5 journal prompts on mindfulness
- 5 journal prompts on gratitude
- 5 journal prompts on positive thinking
- 5 journal prompts on growth mindset
- 5 "Mindful Moments" to reflect on the week's theme
- Open-ended response questions
- Critical thinking prompts
- Easily printed in black and white
- 4 cover pages to choose from
- No prep!
This resource has been created for Grades 3 though 8
Thank you for your purchase, and please take a moment to review this product once downloaded.
You may also be interested in my other products:
For freebies and the latest resources, follow me by clicking here