This set of 20 printable daily activities can be printed, laminated, and used with write & wipe markers daily. When placed in a central classroom location & used daily, these cards can help increase fluency with basic skills of counting, time, and money.
The cards are sized a little over 8x8". To print smaller, adjust your printer settings.
Cards with a simplified color scheme to match any decor include:
1. Yesterday was... Today is.. Tomorrow will be...
2. Written date, digital date, & days in school
3. Tally marks, hundreds/tens/ones for place value, and expanded notation.
4. Number of the day (# of days in school), 10 less, 10 more, 1 less, 1 more
5. Analog (with clock hands you can add using a brad) & digital time
6. Today's money & written amount
7.Days in School Ten Frames (use with write & wipe markers or stickers to mark the number of days in school)
8. Focus Wall Cards (blank with title) for the subjects: reading, phonics, sight words, math, science, and social studies