A fun, colorful chart to help motivate your kids to remember what to do each day. The "Fabulous Five" categories are:
1. Body (get dressed, brush teeth, brush hair)
2. Bedroom (make bed, clean room)
3. Soul (pray, study scriptures)
4. Skills (practice music, chores)
5. School (you fill-in-the-blank: for example, "gather your backpack/books", or "begin homeschool math assignment," etc.)
You can also divide this chart so that some items are completed in the morning, and others are completed later on in the day. This chart is great for both homeschool and public school kids.