Start each day with a real world problem!
This is a set of 8 weeks of daily word problems, covering various 6th and 7th grade Common Core Geometry topics.
Each problem has a space for work as well as an extension problem or a space for explaining how the problem was solved.
· Perimeter and area of rectangles
· Area of triangles and irregular shapes
· Volume of rectangular prisms
· Surface area of prisms (calculated from a net)
· Angle measurements (complementary, supplementary, vertical, etc)
· Scale drawings
· Area and circumference of circles.
Instead of being numbered, the pages are organized by shape, so you can go in any order.
Please see the preview to see examples of the types of problems and the layout of the worksheets.
A BUNDLE of 42 weeks of all 6th and 7th grade Common Core math concepts is also available!
Middle School Math - Daily Word Problems - BUNDLE
The bundle includes this set of problems in addition to the following:
Middle School Math - Daily Word Problems - Number Sense
Middle School Math - Daily Word Problems - Ratios and Proportional Reasoning
Middle School Math - Daily Word Problems - Expressions, Equations, Inequalites
Middle School Math - Daily Word Problems - Probability and Statistics