PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.74 MB | 18 + answer keys pages
Start each day with a real world problem!
This is a set of 8 weeks of daily word problems, covering various 6th and 7th grade Common Core Geometry topics.
Each problem has a space for work as well as an extension problem or a space for explaining how the problem was solved.
· Perimeter and area of rectangles
· Area of triangles and irregular shapes
· Volume of rectangular prisms
· Surface area of prisms (calculated from a net)
· Angle measurements (complementary, supplementary, vertical, etc)
· Scale drawings
· Area and circumference of circles.
Instead of being numbered, the pages are organized by shape, so you can go in any order.
Please see the preview to see examples of the types of problems and the layout of the worksheets.