What educators are saying
These daily writing pages are the perfect routine to implement into your morning work. Having a familiar, repetitive task for students to complete each day will not only help them develop a strong writing foundation, but also help them self regulate as they complete a familiar task, with known expectations. The repeated practise of basic concepts will allow your students to refine their skills and experience success at the beginning of each day!
These pages have a clear layout and will help to:
* Develop and improve handwriting skills,
* Learn days of the week and months of the year,
* Make observations about weather,
* Daily checkin of feelings,
* Practise writing a sentence and respond in writing to a written question or statement in their "sentence of the day",
* Provide opportunity to review punctuation and grammar.
Various Australian state fonts are included, including:
* WA/NT print
* QLD print
* NSW print (using NSW lines)
* Vic Pre Cursive
* SA print
* TAS print
* WA Print on singular lines (not dotted thirds).