Build confidence in your emergent and beginning writers with these journal prompts. Each page can be used three ways:
1. As a stand-alone writing activity. These are black-and-white for easy printing and are perfect for storage in the writing folder or to leave for a substitute.
2. As a whole, month-long writing journal. This packet comes with a cover and fix-it-up cheat sheet, pages of extra writing lines, and differentiated writing sheets with NO prompt for advanced writers.
3. As part of an interactive writing journal. There are four weeks of easy-to-cut writing prompts to glue into an existing interactive writing journal.
This March NO PREP Packet includes the following:
* Table of Contents with all March Journal Prompts
* Fix-It-Up Check Chart to double-check writing conventions
* Two versions of each journal prompt (one with the prompt, one without the prompt for advanced writers).
* Word bank on each page with illustrations
* Drawing and labeling space on each page
* Journal cover
* Extra lined writing paper for students who need more lines.
* Four weeks of Interactive Writing Journal Prompt cards for use in an existing interactive journal (same prompts as the pages, but different format).
For a full list of writing prompts, see the Product Preview Table of Contents Page.
If you like this NO PREP Packet, you may also like the following packets found at my TpT store:
Summer Writing and Handwriting Packet
Handwriting Practice Pages
End of Year Memory Book, Kindergarten Edition
End of Year Memory Book, First & Second Grade Edition
Spring Semester MEGA Bundle of Morning Work
Thank you for taking a look at this March Daily Writing Packet! Follow my store for notifications and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!