Daily Writing Prompts - Creative Writing Yearlong Bundle
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reader's workshop and writer's workshop supports! Scroll down tPrice $289.99Original Price $361.49Save $71.50
Monthly writing prompts! Looking for a fun and engaging way to keep your students writing throughout the ENTIRE YEAR? Look no further than this super popular collection of daily writing prompts!
For each day of each month, your students will be challenged to think creatively, critically, and expressively about a wide range of topics. From writing personal narratives to informational pieces to reflecting on important events in history to exploring letter writing, poetry, and beyond - these prompts offer something for everyone. The best part is that each day of each month will offer a variety of options for student choice!
This resource is easy to use, easy to implement, and customizable to meet the needs of your students. Simply display the prompts on a SmartBoard or via computers/iPads or you can print out the prompts and use them as task cards for your writing center. You can use the blank slide template to customize the writing prompts the exact way you need! No matter how you use them, you can watch as your students grow in their writing skills and confidence. Plus, with the ability to use these prompts year after year, you'll no longer have to think about ways to engage your new groups of students!
- PowerPoint writing prompts
- Google Slides writing prompts
- Task Card printable writing prompts
- Printable and digital writing journal with paper templates
- Blank slide template for customization
Here are a few more reasons why this YEARLONG Writing Prompt Bundle is an excellent choice for any teacher looking to engage their students in fun and effective writing activities:
- Varied Topics: The prompts cover a wide range of topics that span several writing genres; this will ensure that all students will find something that interests them each day!
- Daily Practice: With different prompt options for every day of the month, students will have the opportunity to practice their writing skills daily. This consistent practice will help them develop their writing skills, stamina, and fluency more quickly.
- Creativity: The prompts encourage creativity and imagination, allowing students to express themselves in unique and creative ways. It also uses crafty and clever National Days to hook students with the connected daily writing prompt.
- Flexible Use: These prompts can be used in a variety of ways, such as morning work, writing centers, tutorials, writer's workshop, or as part of a daily writing routine.
- Simple to Use: With the prompts ready to display/print and use, teachers can easily implement them into their daily routines without having to spend time creating their own prompts.
These writing prompts provide a fun, engaging, and effective way to improve students' writing skills while allowing them to express themselves in creative and unique ways. Enhance your entire school year and spark student interest with these writing prompts and give your students the opportunity they need to become confident, competent writers!
This is a YEARLONG BUNDLE so you will be set for the entire year! There are over 1,000 writing prompts with this bundle! Click to see each individual month!
- January Writing Prompts and Journal
- February Writing Prompts and Journal
- March Writing Prompts and Journal
- April Writing Prompts and Journal
- May Writing Prompts and Journal
- June Writing Prompts and Journal
- July Writing Prompts and Journal
- August Writing Prompts and Journal
- September Writing Prompts and Journal
- October Writing Prompts and Journal
- November Writing Prompts and Journal
- December Writing Prompts and Journal
No SmartBoard? No Problem! These can be printed (full page or multiple to a page) for student use! Simply fill in the date (or leave it blank) and use them like task cards or punch a hole in the corner and create a monthly writing ring! Also, you can use these monthly prompts for speaking and oral discussions (instead of writing)!