Dance Activities for Grades 1 & 2 Dance Phrase Activity Worksheets Ontario
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Elementary dance resource bundle - teach the elements of dance like a rockstar even if you don't have any prior dance knowledge or experience.Do you teach dance on rotary? Get help from a teacher who is also a former competitive dancer.This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching dance acrosPrice $43.40Original Price $48.22Save $4.82
Dance activity pack for grades 1 & 2 with worksheets to help students easily create their own dance phrases.
These fun, easy-to-use "roll a dance" activities help your students to create their own dance phrases with a focus on body and space. Students roll a dice to choose different dance prompts, write a plan using the worksheet, and then practice and perform their dance. They are perfect for providing a guided way for students to show what they know, and can be used as ongoing assessment. Due to the element of choice using the dice, you can use this dance activity more than once and still have a valuable experience.
This dance activity package includes:
- 8 different dance creation activities for grades 1 & 2
- a word bank to help students describe their dance movements
- a quick reference for the specific expectations that correspond with each activity (Ontario Curriculum)
- assessment checklists for each grade (1 & 2)
*** You Might Also Like ***
- Dance Activities for Grades 3 & 4 - "Roll A Dance" Worksheets
- My Ballet Workbook: Elements of Dance for Grades 1-3
- So You Think You Can Dance - Primary Dance Unit
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons