Dancing with the Cars Pixar Popcorn Short Video Guide (2021)
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This Pixar Popcorn season 1 short video guide bundle is great to have in your emergency fun toolkit for ELA substitutes or supplemental material for your class.These Pixar Popcorn episodes are just a few minutes each. These activities are great for a quick 15-30 minute fun, yet educational activity.Price $4.79Original Price $7.50Save $2.71
Dancing with the Cars Pixar Popcorn Short Video Guide (2021) challenges students to analyze this 2 minute Pixar animation from the Cars movie series. Share favorite music styles and learn lessons about friendship and being comfortable with liking different things. Finally, compare the cars' jukebox to how students listen to music today.
These Pixar Popcorn episodes are just a few minutes each. These activities are great for a quick 15-30 minute fun, yet educational activity.
This Pixar Popcorn video can be viewed on Disney +.
Check the preview file for high resolution sample questions to see if this movie guide is suitable for your students. This resource consists of 4 high-level, short answer and reflection questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
★Try One Before You Buy One★
FREE DOWNLOAD André and Wally B. Pixar Short Video Guide (G - 1984)
★You're In Good Hands★
Although this movie guide doesn't have many ratings yet, please don't be overly concerned as it was posted more recently than my other resources. Please visit MY STORE to see over 4,000 ratings with a perfect ★★★★★ average.
This product includes:
- An EASEL by TPT version of the student movie guide (compatible with Google Classroom)
- A single, 5 page .PDF file consisting of:
- A student movie guide (1 pages)
- An answer key (1 pages)
- CCSS alignment indicating standards met (1 page)
- A PDF with link to a Google Slides version (1 page)
- An About TeacherTravis Intro (1 page)
CCSS Note: I’ve taken the liberty of aligning certain reading standards with the act of consuming content via the movie instead. Although students aren’t reading they are asked to perform the same cognitive functions on the content that they consumed from the movie.
What is EASEL by TPT? Check out some of the videos below:
- How to Assign Easel Activities to Students
- The Student Experience Using Easel Activities
- How to Review Student Work using Easel Activities
General Tips for Using the Print version of this Movie Guide:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview the next question on the movie guide as you complete each one, this can help students pay attention to important upcoming events.
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide, encourage students to debate, discuss and talk about their ideas before writing their answers.
- Discourage students from simply copying answers.
- Randomly choose a student to share their answer and defend it if necessary.
- If time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie again for additional analysis.
- After completing the short answers, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end of the film.
- On average, this movie guide will require about 45-60 minutes in addition to the length of the movie.
Earn free resources with TPT Credits!
- Leave Feedback for this product and earn TPT credits
- 20 Credits = $1 OFF any TPT purchase
Free Resources Commonly Used with this Product
FREE Movie Guides & Resources:
Get a feel for my work and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to 'live' on the higher levels of Bloom's taxonomy.
- Free Onward Movie Guide (PG - 2020)
- Free Trolls World Tour Movie Guide (PG - 2020)
- Free Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide (PG - 2016)
- Free The Lightning Thief Movie Guide (PG - 2010)
- Free Home Alone 2 Movie Guide (PG - 1992)
- Free! Story Elements Worksheet
- Free! Character Analysis & Comparison
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
- TpT Store - TeacherTravis
- Pinterest - TeacherTravis
- Instagram - Teachers Travis
- Facebook - K12MovieGuides
- Twitter - K12MovieGuides
- Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides
See my movie guides below, by category, or search for one at my TPT STORE